Some facts courtesy of http://www.prolife.com/
(Note: Photo is not their actual sonogram; it is also from prolife.com)
- Day 1 - conception takes place.
- 7 days - tiny human implants in mother’s uterus.
- 10 days - mother’s menses stop.
- 18 days - heart begins to beat.
- 21 days - pumps own blood through separate closed circulatory system with own blood type.
- 28 days - eye, ear and respiratory system begin to form.
- 42 days - brain waves recorded, skeleton complete, reflexes present.
- 7 weeks - photo of thumbsucking.
- 8 weeks - all body systems present.
Have a blessed day!